Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'll be back ... she said

So guess what, after a total absence of about 5 years, with a total change of heart and mind... I am back.
Just as I said to myself when I stopped writing, I guess I saw myself and I realized that I had nothing to share, I had to live first, taste the wine and get drunk, as they say, and than complain about the hangover.
So here I am, i tasted the wine and I did get drunk (once) and I am here to complain about my hangover.
I guess I would have so many things to tell you, so many things I had lived and so many more things I wish I would have never lived. But what's the point in that? I think we are supposed to live the present not the past while we wait for the future, no matter how that looks like.
So let by gones be by gones and start all fresh and new, what do you think?
Ok... I will be back again, I have to go right now.
Nice to see you once more anyway... Talk soon
ByeBye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home