Friday, February 19, 2010

Sleep....?

I guess I have never known how lucky I was when I was able to sleep the way I wanted. It was amazing, to be able to wake up whenever I wanted and linger in bed for as much as I could.
It was even OK when I started working, cause although I was working 12/12/7 I still somehow managed to sleep for 10 hours in between. It's true I had no social life or any kind of life at all for that matter, but at least I could sleep.
Now I have no social life, no job, and somehow I managed to get no proper sleep in the last 7 months. How? Well, I though it's obvious, I got myself a brand new wonderful baby boy... And he doesn't sleep as much as I would.
Yes, I guess motherhood for me, at least in these first few months has meant basically little sleep and a lot of hustle. Raising an infant it's not as easy as others let is seem. I always though it was going to be though, but I assumed the worrying and not knowing why he is crying and what should I do. But believe it or not, my little boy is a little angel, he almost never cries, he didn't have colics, he behaved really amazing since he was born. Except for the sleep pattern... or should I say lack of pattern.
Anyhow, I guess I am just frustrated cause I miss my sleeping days... But enough is enough, there should be no more talk about this... until the next night that he wakes up every hour or so...
Time to go now, we're gonna have our midday nap... Yuhuuu
ByeBye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home